A one-time highly flourishing trade center along the historic Silk Route, Leh has forever been romancing with awe and mystery. Undoubtedly one of the most tranquil regions in India, Leh-Ladakh is beautiful and mysterious. From soaring palaces on craggy peaks to beautiful monasteries with simple designs, this is truly a unique world. It is here that you will break your shackles from the outside world and become a true wanderlust.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand Himalaya
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Vehicle
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Leh
Things to see and do
Shanti Stupa is situated on a hilltop in Chanspa, Leh district, Ladakh, in the north Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Shanti Stupa as know Buddhist white-domed stupa. It was...
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Sindhu Ghat is a beautiful riverbank, situated near the Shey village in Leh. It is known for its unique and scenic landscape, which is consists of barren mountains, rocky ...
Shey used to be the capital and the home for Ladakh's royal family up until the Dogra conquests forced the royal family to be stripped of their power and move to Stok. The ...
Hemis Monastery is the biggest and the most important monastery in Ladakh. Hemis is located 49 km south from the town of Leh, a little off the Indus river road. Hemis Gompa ...
Day 3: Leh Excursion Khardong La To Leh
Day 4: Departure From Leh
Presidential Suite Room
Super Deluxe Room
Hotel Grand Himalaya (4 star)
Sankar Road chubi - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.