Ladakh is a region of India in the state of Jammu and Kashmir that lies between the Kunlun mountain range in the north and the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. It is one of the most sparsely populated regions in Jammu and Kashmir and its culture and history are closely related to that of Tibet.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- To & From Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova or Xylo for Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe & Deluxe Packages, as per mention tour plan (Point to Point)
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio or Sumo Grande in Standard and Economy Package as per mention tour plan (Point to Point)
- Transportation for 8 / 10 / 12 Pax by Non A/C 12 Seater Tempo Traveler as per above mentioned packages.
- Innerline Permit.
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on Arrival in Leh
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi - Leh
Things to see and do
Shanti Stupa is situated on a hilltop in Chanspa, Leh district, Ladakh, in the north Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Shanti Stupa as know Buddhist white-domed stupa. It was...
Day 02: Leh Local 104 Kms / 5-6 Hrs
Things to see and do
Shey used to be the capital and the home for Ladakh's royal family up until the Dogra conquests forced the royal family to be stripped of their power and move to Stok. The ...
Hemis Monastery is the biggest and the most important monastery in Ladakh. Hemis is located 49 km south from the town of Leh, a little off the Indus river road. Hemis Gompa ...
Sindhu Ghat is a beautiful riverbank, situated near the Shey village in Leh. It is known for its unique and scenic landscape, which is consists of barren mountains, rocky ...
Day 03: Leh - Khardong La - Leh 78 Kms / 3-4 Hrs
Day 04: Leh - Delhi
Malpak, Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.