Ladakh or "Little Tibet" as it is known is one of the most remote areas of India, lying to the north of the Great Himalaya on the Tibetan Plateau. It offers some rare sights like the 130km long expansive magical Pangong Lake, lying partly in China. In the cultural odyssey, we travel through the ancient kingdom of Ladakh, its captivating landscape, monasteries, villages, palaces and humble homes, meeting people in this enchanting Buddhist land called Ladakh.
Ladakh, The Little Tibet4N Leh , 1N Alchi , 1N Nubra Valley and 1N Pangong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nubra Valley||1 night(s)||
Hotel Hill Town
Malpak Upper Turkcha Road - 194101, Leh
Alchi Lonpo House,Tukcha Yogma - 194101, Alchi
Silk Route Cottages (3 star)
Kalon House, Sumur, Nubra Velley, Leh, Leh, India, Nubra Valley
Pangong Retreat Camp
Maan Village, Pangong, Ladakh, Pangong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.