Leh is one of the popular destinations, which offers everything from adventure tourism to spiritual healing. You are lucky if your trip coincides with the colorful festival of Ladakh when you can witness the traditional mask and peacock dances. It is not just scenic natural beauty of Nubra which attracts tourists. The valley is predominantly Buddhist and boasts of several centres of Buddhist learning. Ensa, Samstemling, Diskit and Hunder monastery are famous Buddhist monasteries.
Ladakh with Nubra Valley Super Deluxe Package4N Leh and 1N Nubra Valley
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nubra Valley||1 night(s)||
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Vehicle
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Spic N Span (3 star)
Old Road leh - 194101, Leh
Hunder, Chakzot-Hunder - 194101, Nubra Valley
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.