Serene environment, immense sailing opportunities and loads of fun and frolic awaits you at one of the most pristine beaches of Odisha. Queen of natural beauty, Chilika, the largest brackish water lake in Asia covering an area of over 1,100 sq. km is a great attraction for the tourists for fishing, bird watching and boating. Together with Puri and Konark, Bhubaneswar forms the 'golden triangle'--one of the most visited destinations in East India.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bhubaneshwar - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Song of the Sea
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers and sightseeing
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Bhubaneshwar And Proceed To Gopalpur
Arrive Bhubaneshwar and proceed To Gopalpur. Check in at the hotel upon arrival to Gopalpur. Enjoy Beach Activities. Overnight stay at Gopalpur.
Day 2: Relax At The Beach Whole Day
The sea shore town of Gopalpur with her Blue Beach attracts visitors round the globe and offers ‘Sun – Sand – Surf’ To Them. The back waters of the blue bay enhances the beauty of the quiet beach. Far from the maddening crowd, the sea side resort makes every moment a cherished experience.
Day 3: Drive To Chilika Lake And Return To Gopalpur
Queen of natural beauty, Chilika, the largest brackish water lake in Asia covering an area of over 1,100 sq. km is a great attraction for the tourists for fishing, bird watching and boating. One can also have a glimpse of the lake from the moving trains and vehicles on the road near these places. Dotted with a host of islands with romantic names, a cruise in Chilika will be a life-long memory. Kalijai Island, Honeymoon Island, Breakfast Island, Birds Island, Nalabana (Island Of Reeds), Parikud Island, etc. are some of the important and interesting spots inside the lake. One can view the Dolphins at Chilika Mouth near Satpara.
Day 4: Gopalpur To Bhubaneshwar Departure
After morning breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Bhubaneswar for your return journey with sweet memories.
Song of the Sea
Near the Lighthouse, Gopalpur On Sea 761002, India, Gopalpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.