Udaipur draws its beauty from the numerous lakes set amidst the green Aravalli Hills in the desert state of Rajasthan.Udaipur is definitely popular site to be visited by all from states of India and abroad.Sites like the Lake palace, a very well known attraction covering the entire island of Pichola Lake with its luxury hotels and other places traditional heritage make this city splendid one to visit.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return airport transfer
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1200 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Udaipur Station / Airport – Hotel
Day 02 : Udaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Fateh Sagar is an artificial lake that was constructed by Maharana Fateh Singh to the north of Pichola Lake in 1678. Situated to the north-west of Udaipur, the lake is ...
Maharana Pratap Memorial is a historic site that is dedicated to the gallant Maharana Pratap. Situated at the top of Moti Margi or Pearl Hill, the memorial overlooks the Fateh...
Nehru Garden - This is a park situated in the middle of Fateh Sager Lake. This park covers about 41 acres, with flower gardens and a lily pond. It was inaugurated on the birth...
Bhartiya lok Kala mandal was founded by Padma Shri devi lal samar in 1952. The main objective of the Institute is to conduct studies on the folk art, songs and festivals of ...
Day 03: Excursion To Chittorgarh
Things to see and do
Day 04 : Hotel – Udaipur Airport / Railway Station
Vishnupriya Hotel (3 star)
9, Garden Road, Near Gulab Bagh - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.