Kuala Lumpur or simply called KL by locals is the federal capital and the largest city in Malaysia. Literally meaning "muddy river confluence" in Bahasa Malaysia. Langkawi officially known as Langkawi, the Jewel of Kedah (Malay: Langkawi Permata Kedah) is an archipelago of 99 islands (an extra 5 temporary islands are revealed at low tide) in the Andaman Sea, some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. Langkawi is a duty-free area.
Langkawi and Kuala Lumpur - Woodstock India3N Langkawi and 2N Kuala Lumpur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
- Seat In Coach Basis
The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort, Langkawi (5 star)
PO Box 94, Jalan Teluk Datai, 07000 Teluk Datai, Langkawi
The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur (5 star)
168 Jalan Imbi Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.