The central highlands of the island are filled with pictures of stirring mountains carpeted with lush green tea gardens, roaring waterfalls mingling with the clouds and landscapes shimmering in sunlight and disappearing under the rising mist. Travelling towards the top of the country to the North Central Valley of the Kings, mountains covered with lush tropical forests .
Lankan Vedda1N Colombo , 1N Sigiriya , 1N Wasgamuwa , 1N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya and 2N Bentota
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
- Welcome & Assistance at the Airport
- Complementary Colombo city tour
- Complementary train ride from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
- Private Transfers in an Air-conditioned vehicle to all mentioned venues
- Service of an English speaking chauffer-guide
- Discount vouchers from Odel and Cotton Collection
Berjaya Hotel Colombo (3 star)
36, College Avenue - 10350, Colombo
FarCry, Wasgamuwa (4 star)
Mahiyangana-Wasgamuwa, Mahiyanganaya, Mahiyanganaya, Sri Lanka, Wasgamuwa
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road, Kandy
Oak Ray Hotel - Tea Bush Ramboda (3 star)
Pahalakadaweediya,Ramboda, Nuwara Eliya City Center, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka, Nuwara Eliya
Taprospa Footprints (4 star)
91/22, Maradana Road, Moragalla Beruwela, Beruwala 12070, Sri Lanka, Bentota
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.