India’s North East is a land of undulating hills and plains with luxuriant green cover and a wide variety or rare and exotic flora and fauna. The Bramhaputra valley with its near tropical climate is a fertile plain on the basin of one of the largest rivers of the world. The hilly terrain of the region ranges from Nagaland in the east to the Meghalaya in the west the Mizoram lies in the south while in the north lies the Arunachal Pradesh extends to the snow-clad ridges of the great Himalayas.
Leisure And Off Beat North East India2N Kaziranga , 2N Nameri , 2N Manas National Park and 3N Guwahati
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
- Meet and greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- Exclusive AC vehicle throughout the tour as per itinerary & sightseeing. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply)
- One Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park. (Only 6 persons allowed in one jeep, from the 7th person it will be two Jeeps)
- One Jeep Safari in Manas National Park. (Only 6 persons allowed in one jeep, from the 7th person it will be two Jeeps)
- One Elephant Safari in Kaziranga National Park.
- North East Inner Line Permit
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All Permit Fees and Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary).
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Kaziranga Florican Lodge
Kaziranga National Park, Kohora, Golaghat (Assam), Kaziranga
Jia Bhorelli Wild Resort, Nameri
Nameri National Park, Nameri
Birina Tourist Lodge
Fatemabad Tea Estate, Manas National Park, India, Manas National Park
G.S. Road, Ulubari, Near Bishnuram Madhi Flyover, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.