Munnar is one of the popular hill stations in the Indian state of Kerala. Munnar literally means "three rivers" and its name is taken from the fact that it lies at the confluence of three mountain streams. Beautiful hills and valleys can be seen in Munnar.
Live Life in Munnar ( 16 Jun - 30 Sep )2N Munnar , 2N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N International
K.K Road, Kumily Thekkady - 685509 Kerala, India, Thekkady
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.