Nashik is one of the well known districts in the state of Maharashtra in India. The city of Nashik is also the administrative headquarter of the district. It is historically, culturally and socially very significant. It also has huge mythological importance and is considered the most pious place for Hindus.
Lonavala and Nashik Standard Package1N Lonavala and 1N Nashik
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Star Regency
Justice Telang Road, Behind Telephone Exchange - 410401, Lonavala
430, Chandak Vadi Near M.G. Road - 422001, Nashik
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.