London is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom. It is the most populous region, urban zone and metropolitan area in the United Kingdom.
Car DetailsRoad transport from London - AC Coach
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Holiday Inn Heathrow M4 J4 Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing & Admissions as per program
- Standard Class Eurostar Train Travel from Paris to London
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- English Speaking Guide included for Sightseeing Tours
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Paris To London
Transfer to Eurostar Station in Paris. Board your Eurostar Train to London. (Train Travel Included). Arrive in London St. Pancras Station and you will be met by your guide and proceed directly for a Guided Panoramic City Tour of London showcasing the Trafalgar Square. Proceed to Whitehall, Downing Street, Houses of Parliament, New Palace of West Minister. Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace. Later proceed for dinner at Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : London
- Breakfast at Hotel, Morning we will visit to Madame Tussauds (Admission Included) where you can explore this with 14 zones, over 300 wax figures, Spirit of London Ride and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, we combine glitz and glamour with incredible history. In the afternoon we will visit London Eye (Ride Included). The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. Also known as the Millennium Wheel, its official name was originally the British Airways London Eye. In the evening we will proceed for
- Dinner at restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Departure From London
Breakfast at Hotel, day free at leisure until departure transfer to the airport.
The Holiday Inn Heathrow M4 J4 Hotel (4 star)
Sipson Road, London
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.