Travelling to North Sikkim is really a mesmerizing experience with picturesque natural beauty. You are passing through the range of beautiful mountains and there are natural waterfalls all along the way. Gangtok Package includes visit to the famous lake Tsomgo and Baba Mandir and hilly terrains. Pelling Tour packages offer a visit to Rimbi Waterfalls and Sewaro Lake.
Lost Kingdom Darjeeling Package2N Gangtok and 2N Pelling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Sikkim Retreat
The Aryan Regency
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or IXB Airport.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Sikkim Retreat (3 star)
Dr. B R Ambedkar Marg, Near Paljor Stadium Dt - East Sikkim - 737101, Gangtok
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.