Travelling to North Sikkim is really a mesmerizing experience with picturesque natural beauty. You are passing through the range of beautiful mountains and there are natural waterfalls all along the way. Gangtok Package includes visit to the famous lake Tsomgo and Baba Mandir and hilly terrains. Pelling Tour packages offer a visit to Rimbi Waterfalls and Sewaro Lake.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Sikkim Retreat
The Aryan Regency
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or IXB Airport.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Gangtok
Day 02: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Day 03: Gangtok – Pelling (120 Kms / 5 Hrs) Via Chardham
Travel from Gangtok to Pelling
Day 04: Pelling Sightseeing
Things to see and do
About 12kms away from Pelling and about 5 kms further down from Darap village is Rimbi River Bank which falls on the way to Khecheopalri and Yuksam where the main attraction ...
Situated at a distance of 25 kms. from Pelling, it is considered to be one of the sacred lakes of the State both by the Buddhist and the Hindus. The Lake remains hidden under ...
Day 05: Departure From Pelling
The Sikkim Retreat (3 star)
Dr. B R Ambedkar Marg, Near Paljor Stadium Dt - East Sikkim - 737101, Gangtok
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.