There are some places in the India that are special, and Odisha (Orissa) tourism is definitely one of them. Filled with exquisite temples and extraordinary monuments, home to many thousands of prolific artists and craftsmen; and possessing beaches, wildlife sanctuaries, and natural landscape of often-enchanting beauty,Odisha (Orissa) tourism is a unique and fascinating land that is, nevertheless, still largely undiscovered by tourists.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bhubaneshwar - Exclusive Car
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lotus Eco Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Railway Station arrival and departure Transfers
- As per itenerary. The vehicle is for point to point travel and not at guest disposal.
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis (In case of 3pax One Room with one extra bed (mattress) will be provided)
- Breakfast & Dinner
- One fruit basket on arrival per Room. Complimentary 2 Packaged water bottles on arrival.
- Use of Tea/coffee maker in room.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrive At Konark
Arrive at Railway Station and transfer to Hotel. On Arrival check in to Hotel followed by Non Alcoholic Welcome Drink, Fruit Basket. In afternoon Konark sightseeing. (Sun temple, fisherman village, Museum etc). Dinner at Lotus resort with overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Bhubaneswar To Puri
Breakfast in Hotel followed by tour to Jaganath temple Puri and Satapada chilika for dolphins and birds. Evening check in hotel Fort Mahodadhi. Dinner at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Travel from Konark to Puri
Day 03 : Puri To Railway Station Drop
After breakfast, transfer to Railway station for onward journey. Tour Concludes.
Lotus Eco Resort (3 star)
Near Ramachandi Temple,Konark-Puri Marine Drive Road, 752111 Konārka, Konark
Fort Mahodadhi (3 star)
Sea Beach Road, Puri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.