Wedged between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, the narrow strip of land known as Kerala is a destination of a lifetime. Kerala is a perfect destination for tourism, holidays, Honeymoon, art, culture, tradition, health care, yoga, ayurveda and meditation.
Love with Munnar, Thekkady And Alleppey3N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 5 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers and Sightseeing by AC / Non A/c Private Car as per the itinerary - AC will not work at Hill station
- flower garden and for an elephant safari, before driving on to the scenic Mattupetty dam, Eco- point and Kundala dam areas
- Toll & Parking charges
Bell Mount Resorts (3 star)
N.H. Road, Old Munnar, Idukki Dist - 685 612, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Dream Makers Houseboat
Near Finishing Point,Thattampally P.O Alappuzha Kerala, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.