|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Louis||1 night(s)||
A gentle stroll from a quiet fishing village on the north coast of Mauritius, LUX* Grand Gaube is tucked away in one of the island’s most beautiful locations, a tranquil retreat where every room, suite and villa is blessed with spectacular ocean views. Sheltered from the winds and blessed with three filao-framed bays, the resort faces a crystalline lagoon and beguiling castaway islets waiting just off the coast. From the bustling markets of Goodlands to the buzzing bars and boutiques of Grand Baie, the north of the island has many attractions. Settle in to the rhythm of Mauritian life with colourful displays of traditional music and dancing. Take a plunge in one of our five swimming pools or surrender to tension-soothing treatments at the LUX* Me Spa: this is island life at its most romantic and joyful.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.