|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
LUX* Le Morne
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel
- Return Airport transfers
- Full day North Tour including Port Louis / Caudan waterfront / Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket
- Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included
- Full day Ile Aux cerfs Island Tour with speedboat transfers
- All transfers & excursions on Seat in Coach basis in A.C. Vehicles.
- Use of non-motorized water sports at the Hotel
- Free activities that can be availed of by clients.
Flanked by the rugged, majestic Le Morne mountain on one side and miles of sandy beaches on the other, LUX* Le Morne is set on one of Mauritius’ most attractive lagoon-facing spots. Circled by sheltered coves and sparkling aqua-blue waters, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is known for its spectacular sunsets. Four pools, a tempting spa and picturesque chalets are dotted around lush tropical gardens, giving the hotel all the laid-back charm of a boutique retreat. Sample a melting-pot of flavours in our restaurants, where island-inspired dishes are paired with flavourful New World wines. This is dolphin territory: take to the emerald-green waters for close encounters in their natural habitat. Nearby, the wave-riding spot at One Eye is known to windsurfers and kitesurfers worldwide; further inland, the Black River Gorges National Park delights with its tropical flora and fauna – an extraordinary setting for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in Mauritius.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
Junior Suite with Ocean View
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.