Lonavala is one of the picturesque getaways from Mumbai. The natural setting of the location wins the hearts of nature lovers. In addition to this, the long list of attractions also makes it a memorable expedition for visitors looking for a desirable vacation. The destination is popular for featuring hill stations, forts, caves, temples, lakes, gardens and more. The lush greenery of the place also adds a magical charm to the destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Lagoona Resort
- Transportation by AC Innova for the whole tour as per 250km/per day
- All hotel applicable taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mumbai And Transfer To Lonavla
Things to see and do
A nice location with good views of the mountains, valley, & lake. A good location for sunset. This seems to be the highest place in Lonavala with very good views.
Day 2: Lonavla Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Wax Museum, this is among the most contemporary and perhaps the most unique of Lonavala Museums. Located in Varsoli, in Lonavala near the Toll Gate that oversees Pune, this is...
The Karla Caves were carved somewhere around the 2nd Century BC, the time when Buddhism was at its peak in India. One of the main structures situated inside the Karla Caves is...
Day 3: Departure
The Lagoona Resort (4 star)
S No. 55, Tungarli - 410403, Lonavala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.