Basking in the idyllic setting of the serene Arabian Sea on the west and mesmeric peaks of the Wayanad hills on the east, Calicut or Kozhikode has all the required ingredients to fascinate a tourist. Home to exotic legends, ancient ruins, mysterious mountain caves, aborigine tribes, hidden treasures, tree houses, jungle trails and exotic wild life, Kerala’s Wayanad district is the perfect setting for a hundred great adventures.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Welcom Hotel Raviz Kadavu
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Calicut And Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Tali Temple is a fine example of the total integration that can exist between wood and laterite, which is a remarkable feature of the Kerala style of architecture. The ...
Kappad, or Kappakadavu locally, is a famous beach near Kozhikode , India, where the Portuguese explorer Vasco Da Gama landed on May 20, 1498. His voyage established the sea ...
Located 5 km from Kozhikode on East Hill is the Pazhassiraja Museum which is a treasure trove of history, art & culture of an era gone by. The museum and the art gallery is ...
Day 2: Calicut To Wayanad
Travel from Kozhikode to Wayanad
Day 3: Wayanad Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Pookode is a natural fresh water lake nestling amid evergreen forests and mountain slopes at an altitude of 2100 meters above sea level and having an area of 13 acre and 40 ...
Kuruva Island is protected river delta, comprising a cluster of islands over the middle of Kabini River. This island is densely populated with rich flora & fauna. Dwelling ...
Day 4: Departure
Welcom Hotel Raviz Kadavu (5 star)
NH 17,Calicut Bypass Road , Azhinjilam P.O. Malappuram District - 673632, Kozhikode
Vythiri Resort (4 star)
Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad - 673 576, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.