While images of flamenco, bullfighting and endless tapas spring to mind when picturing a Spanish holiday, the stereotypes barely scratch the surface of Spain, a country steeped in epic history, tradition and unrivalled passion. A visit to Spain is a must for anyone planning a tour of Europe; from the vibrant urban centres to the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean Sea, the culture-soaked Spanish cities will delight you and the laidback local lifestyle will ensure you’ll want to keep coming back.
Luxury in Spain for 6 Days2N Barcelona , 2N Tenerife and 1N Madrid
Last Booked 15 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfers
- After breakfast, proceed on private city sightseeing tour of Barcelona.
- Intercity transfer by Air
AC Hotel Sants by Marriott (4 star)
Passeig de Sant Antoni, 36-40, Barcelona
Maritim Hotel Tenerife (4 star)
El Burgado, Tenerife
Claridge Hotel (4 star)
Plaza de Conde de Casal 6 28007 - Madrid - Spain, Madrid
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.