Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Kerala is the most popular honeymoon destination in India, particularly because of its romantic resorts on the beaches, backwaters and hill stations.
Luxury Kerala Honeymoon Package1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Service of an english speaking driver
- All taxes, driver’s expense, parking and toll charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transfers in AC vehicle
Spice Harbour (3 star)
Door No. V/40, Bazar Road, Mattancherry - 682 002, Kochi
Swiss County (3 star)
Chitirapuram P.O., Pallivasal, Munnar, Kerala. 685565, Tel: 04865 263300, 263700, Munnar
Niraamaya Retreats Cardamom Club Resort (4 star)
256 V & V Estate, Spring valley, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Lake Palace Resort (4 star)
Thirumala Ward, Chungam, 688 011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.