Have a funfilled Holiday in Singapore. Your tour includes luxury accommodation and the must see and do's in Singapore
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival
Welcome to Singapore - a bustling metropolis, a shopper's fantasy, an adventurer's dream, a foodie's delight. After your arrival in Singapore, you will be transferred to your hotel. You have the day to relax and explore the beautiful city on your own.
Day 2: City Tour And Night Safari
- After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, you will begin the tour with Gardens by the Bay - rated as "Top 10 Indoor Gardens of the World", featuring more than 500,000 plants from over 2,200 species. The Flower Dome replicates the cool and dry Mediterranean climate featuring 9 different gardens from 5 continents. Explore the highlands in the Cloud Forest, amidst orchids, pitcher plants and ferns from a cool-moist Tropical Montane region, featuring one of the World's tallest indoor waterfalls at 35metres as well as 7 discovery zones. Be inspired by nature and let your wonder bloom and experiences flourish.
- Next, you will see the Merlion Statue – one of the most prominent landmarks of Singapore. You can take some pictures here and also view the magnificent Marina Bay in the backdrop. After that, you will stop at China Town where you can shop for reasonably priced trinkets and souvenirs. The tour will conclude at Mt. Faber from where you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Start your evening with a Night Safari Tour. Experience up close and personal encounters with over 2,500 nocturnal animals from 130 species. Your adventure will start with a fiery Thumbuakar tribal performance and then continue your journey with an exciting guided tram Safari Adventure through 7 geographical regions of the world, from the Himalayan Foothills to Equatorial Africa.
- After this, you will watch the Creatures of the Night Show – an amazing animal show by nocturnal superstars. Explore the walking trails, come close to the majestic leopard and feel the giant flying squirrel cruise above your head.
- Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Sentosa Island Tour
- After your breakfast, today you will be taken for The Sentosa Experiential Tour.
- Being one of Singapore's most popular attractions, it is easily accessible. Your tour includes one way Cable Car ride into the beatiful land of Sentosa Island, next enjoy the adventurous rides - Sky ride and Luge. Head to the S.E.A. Aquarium at Resort World Sentosa. Rated in the top 10 Aquarium all around the world the journey will take you back in time to discover Asia’s maritime heritage at The Maritime Experiential Museum.
- Later watch the spectacular light and sound show of Wings of Time.
- Meals - Breakfasts
Day 4: Universal Studios Singapore
- After your breakfast today, you will be taken for a full day tour of Universal Studios.
- Enter the fascinating world of movies at Universal Studios and venture behind the screen. Experience the magic that conjures blockbusters on the screen, meet your favorite characters from animated films, feel the high of adventure filled roller coaster rides and get mesmerized by shows on the silver screen. Visit the Hollywood boulevard at the Studios and ride the famous Walk of Fame. Splendid fireworks lighting the night sky in tandem with brilliant music along with many other attractions will take your breath away. Universal Studios give you a glimpse of life in the city that never sleeps, New York. The city skylines merged with street entertainment create an unimaginable aura of the Big Apple. Sci-Fi City takes you through the intergalactic battles, the Transformers ride and other vibrant portals. Stroll through the streets of the Egypt zone and discover the pharaohs in a new light. Treasure hunts form an exciting part of the journey. Savor the unique cuisines of every zone at the Universal Studios while shopping for your favorite movie costumes and accessories. The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar zones amplify the experience of visiting the enchanting world at the Universal Studios.
- Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: Departure
- After a hearty breakfast, you will be taken to the airport from where you will board the flight back. We hope you enjoyed your trip to the fullest!
- Meals: Breakfast
Park View Room
Ramada City View
Cityview King or Twin Room
Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park (4 star)
16 Ah Hood Road - 329982, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.