Bangkok is the capital, largest urban area and primary city of Thailand. Known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, meaning "city of angels" for short, it was a small trading post at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River during the Ayutthaya Kingdom.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok Managed by Accor
Dusit Thani Pattaya
- Half day city tour of Bangkok with Gems Gallery on SIC basis with English speaking guide (1230 - 1630 hours)
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok Managed by Accor (4 star)
99 Sukhumvit Soi 6 Road, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand, Bangkok
Dusit Thani Pattaya (5 star)
240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi - 20150, Pattaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.