Hong Kong's a great city for an adventurous eater. Stop at a street vendor for fish balls on a stick or stinky tofu. Bakeries offer wife cake, pineapple buns and egg tarts. Or opt for as much dim sum as you can eat. If you're tired of local and regional Chinese specialties, check out upscale offerings from some of the world's top chefs, like Joel Robouchon and Alain Ducasse.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Golden Dragon
|Hong Kong||3 night(s)||
Metropark Hotel Kowloon
- Transfers on Seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Macau
Day 2: Macau Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A-Ma Temple, which is situated on the southwest tip of the Macau Peninsula, is one of the oldest and most famous Taoist temples in Macau (Macao). Built in 1488, A-Ma Temple is...
Kun Iam Temple, or Kun Iam Tong, located at Avenida do Coronel Mesquita of Macau, is one of the Three Ancient Temples of Macao. The temple has a colossal entrance. The temple...
Located approximately five-minute's walk away from the Macau Ferry Terminal along the outer harbour of the Macau Peninsula, the 109,495 square meter Macau Fisherman's Wharf ("...
The Lotus Square or Golden Lotus Square is an open square across from Grand Prix Museum in Macau Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China . ...
Day 3: Macau To Hong Kong
Travel from Macau to Hong Kong
Day 4: Hong Kong Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Victoria Peak is a mountain in the western half of Hong Kong Island.It is also known as Mount Austin and locally as The Peak.With an altitude of 552 m (1,811 ft), it is the...
Day 5: Leisure At Hong Kong
Day 6: Departure
Hotel Golden Dragon (4 star)
Rua de Malaca, Macau Centre, Macau
Metropark Hotel Kowloon (4 star)
No.75 Waterloo Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.