Hong Kong's a great city for an adventurous eater. Stop at a street vendor for fish balls on a stick or stinky tofu. Bakeries offer wife cake, pineapple buns and egg tarts. Or opt for as much dim sum as you can eat. If you're tired of local and regional Chinese specialties, check out upscale offerings from some of the world's top chefs, like Joel Robouchon and Alain Ducasse.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hong Kong||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transfers on Seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Hotel Golden Dragon (4 star)
Rua de Malaca, Macau Centre, Macau
Metropark Hotel Kowloon (4 star)
No.75 Waterloo Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.