Macau also called Macao is a special administrative region of the Peoples Republic of China. One of the richest cities in the world, Macau is flocked by tourists from all over the world. Once ruled by the Portuguese, Macau even today encompasses an interesting colonial Portuguese heritage. Macau holidays cover churches, fortresses, temples and numerous other old buildings.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Best Western Hotel Taipa-Macau
- All Two – Way Airport transfers through SIC basis
- One Indian Lunch
- One Indian Dinner
- Macau Sightseeing Tour through SIC
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Macau
Things to see and do
Monte Fort (Fortaleza do Monte), Monte Hill (located east or St Paul's ruins) - Built between 1617 and 1626 by the Jesuits, the fortress one of the main defence structures of ...
Na-Tcha Temple - Tucked in the corner of a cobblestone square to the left of (as you face) the ruins of St. Paul's is this tiny temple dedicated to the Chinese deity Prince ...
A-Ma Temple, which is situated on the southwest tip of the Macau Peninsula, is one of the oldest and most famous Taoist temples in Macau (Macao). Built in 1488, A-Ma Temple is...
Day 02 : Departure From Macau
Best Western Hotel Taipa-Macau (3 star)
Estrada Governador Nobre Carvalho No.822, Taipa, Macau
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.