Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh, is a fascinating amalgam of scenic beauty, old historic city and modern urban planning. It is the 11th century city Bhojpal, founded by Raja Bhoj, but the present city was established by an Afghan soldier, Dost Mohammed (1707-1740). His descendants build Bhopal into a beautiful city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tiger Trails Resort
Hotel Isabel Palace
- All transfers
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bhopal
Day 2: Bhopal To Pachmarhi
Travel from Bhopal to Pachmarhi
Day 3: Pachmarhi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The picturesque Satpura ranges around Panchmarhi town hide countless natural and historical marvels. One of them is right inside the town five rock cut temples known as Pandav...
Rajat Pratap or Big Falls are 110 metres tall waterfalls situated about 1 km from the Apsara Vihar (Fairy Pool). These are the best place to spend a nice evening with your ...
Day 4: Pachmarhi To Jabalpur
Things to see and do
Travel from Pachmarhi to Jabalpur
Day 5: Jabalpur To Bandhavgarh
Travel from Jabalpur to Bandhavgarh
Walk, train, taxi
Day 6: Bandhavgarh
Day 7: Bandhavgarh To Khajuraho
Travel from Bandhavgarh to Khajuraho
Day 8: Khajuraho Sightseeing
Day 9: Khajuraho Departure
PALASH RESIDENCY (3 star)
45, Bunglows Near Dashera Maidan, New Market, TT Nagar - 462003, Bhopal
Near Sada Barrier, Pachmarhi 461881, Pachmarhi
Dr. Barat road, Russel Chowk 482001, Jabalpur
Tiger Trails Resort (3 star)
Village & PO - Tala, Bandhavgarh National Park, Bandhavgarh, Bandhavgarh, Bandhavgarh
Hotel Isabel Palace (3 star)
AIRPORT ROAD, KHAJURAHO - 471606, MADHYA PRADESH (INDIA), Khajuraho
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.