Orchha is a town in Tikamgarh district of Madhya Pradesh state, India. The town was established by Rudra Pratap Singh some time after 1501, as the seat of an eponymous former princely state of central India, in the Bundelkhand region.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Radisson Jass Hotel, Khajuraho
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Taxes Included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Khajuraho
Things to see and do
Day 2: Khajuraho Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Kamasutra temple is world renowned for its sculptured temples dedicated to Shiva, Vishnu, and Jain deities, and the sexually explicit carvings both inside and outside the ...
The Kandariyâ Mahâdeva Temple is the largest and most ornate Hindu temple in the medieval temple group found at Khajuraho in Madhya Pradesh, India. It is considered one of the...
Day 3: Excursion To Khajuraho/orchha
Travel from Khajuraho to Orchha
Day 4: Departure
Radisson Jass Hotel, Khajuraho (4 star)
By Pass Road | Madhaya, Khajuraho 471606, India, Khajuraho
Bundelkhand Riverside (3 star)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.