Barcelona is a city that is inconceivable until you get there, unbelievable while you walk its streets and unforgettable after you've gone - if you ever manage to tear yourself away. His enviable position between the mountains and the sea ensures year-round outdoor fun.
Madrid, Lisbon, Seville, Granada And Barcelona -12 days...2N Madrid , 2N Lisbon , 2N Seville , 2N Granada and 3N Barcelona
Last Booked 14 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- City tour of Lisbon
- First and last private transfers
- Private city tour with English speaking driver in Madrid and Barcelona
- City tour in Seville and Guadalquivir River cruise
- Alhambra and Generalife tour in Granada
- Intercities transfers not included
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
HF Fenix Garden Hotel (3 star)
3, Joaquim Antonio de Aguiar Street, Baixa - 1050-010, Lisbon
Vime Corregidor (3 star)
Morgado 17, Seville
Macia Monasterio de los Basilios Hotel (3 star)
Paseo de los Basilios, 2, Granada
NH Belagua (3 star)
Via Augusta, 89-91, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.