Lisbon, a dazzling city stretching along Tagus river, makes an enchanting European capital. Its nucleus, an ancient fortress, is now circled by neighborhoods drenched with medieval charm. Handcrafts - from embroidery to leatherwork - are peddled right on the streets. At night, yellow electric tramcars continue to wind their way up and down the hills in the sound of traditional Fado songs.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
HF Fenix Garden Hotel
Macia Monasterio de los Basilios Hotel
- First and Last private transfers
- Private city tour with English speaking driver in Madrid
- City tour in Lisbon
- City tour in Seville and Guadalquivir River cruise
- Alhambra and Generalife tour in Granada.
- Intercities transfers not included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Madrid
- Welcome to the Capital of Spain, On arrival, transfer by luxury car, Mercedes or Audi,
- with an English-speaking driver. Accommodation in your hotel.
Day 2: Madrid
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private tour of Madrid, by luxury car with an English-spea-
- king driver. We will approach the façade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens
- and Campo del Moro. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo
- del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá are also good
- examples of this splendid style.
Day 3: Madrid - Lisbon
- Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer on your own to Madrid airport to pick up a flight
- to Lisbon. Only 1 hour and you will be in the capital of Portugal. Transfer on your own
- on arrival and accommodation in your hotel.
Travel from Madrid to Lisbon
Day 4: Lisbon
- Buffet breakfast at you hotel. City tour of Lisbon. On the right bank of the broad Tagus
- river estuary, the capital of Portugal graciously reclines over rolling hills. This is a specta-
- cular geographical location and does much to explain the cosmopolitan history of the
- city. Free afternoon for a fado show with wine tasting.
Day 5: Lisbon - Seville
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Transfer on your own to Lisbon airport to pick up a flight to
- Seville. Transfer on your own on arrival and accommodation in your hotel.
Travel from Lisbon to Seville
Day 6: Seville
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. City tour of Seville. First stop will be the cathedral, one of
- the world’s most beautiful Gothic temples. After the Santa Cruz quarter, we will pass by
- the Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses), Archive of the Indies declared a World Herita-
- ge Site by UNESCO, we will reach the River Guadalquivir, where we will see the Torre
- del Oro, of Arab origin. Include a tour on a boat cruising the river Guadalquivir
Day 7: Seville - Granada
- Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed on your own to the railway station in order to
- pick up the train to Granada. Transfer on your own to your hotel. Accommodation.
- Possibility to book an optional flamenco dance show in the caves of Sacromonte.
Travel from Seville to Granada
Day 8: Granada
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. City tour of Alhambra Palace & Generalife Gardens. . The
- palace complexes of the Alhambra and Generalife, beside the Albaicin, have been
- declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. We will also visit the Generalife.
Day 9: Granada - Madrid
- Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer on your own to train station or airport to get flight
- or train to Madrid. Transfer on your own on arrival and accommodation.
Travel from Granada to Madrid
Fly from Granada
Bus to Malaga, fly
Bus Autocares Grupo Samar
Day 10: Madrid
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer from the hotel to the international airport.
- Proceed onwards to your next destination.
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
HF Fenix Garden Hotel (3 star)
3, Joaquim Antonio de Aguiar Street, Baixa - 1050-010, Lisbon
Vime Corregidor (3 star)
Morgado 17, Seville
Macia Monasterio de los Basilios Hotel (3 star)
Paseo de los Basilios, 2, Granada
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.