Barcelona lies on Spain’s northern Mediterranean coast and is the cosmopolitan capital of Catalonia. The city has become one of Europe’s most popular short break destinations thanks to its privileged location, its vibrant street life, its spectacular Gaudi architecture, its superb cuisine and its football team.
Madrid, Seville And Barcelona - 6 Days Package2N Madrid , 1N Seville and 2N Barcelona
Last Booked 2 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Madrid - A/c coach
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- First and Last private transfers
- Private city tour with English speaking driver in Madrid & Barcelona
- City tour in Seville and Guadalquivir River cruise
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
Vime Corregidor (3 star)
Morgado 17, Seville
NH Belagua (3 star)
Via Augusta, 89-91, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.