Barcelona, located at the Mediterranean sea in the very north of the Spanish coast is certainly the most cosmopolitan and economically most active city in this country. It has always proved its will to be modern to follow the latest international tendencies or be ahead of them. To the tourist this is evident specially in its architecture, which so well reflects the general approach to life in this always pulsating city.
Madrid, Valencia And Barcelona - 7 Days Package2N Madrid , 2N Valencia and 2N Barcelona
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
NH Las Artes II
- City tour in Valencia
- City tour with English speaking driver in Madrid and Barcelona
- First and last private transfers
- Intercity transfers not included
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
NH Las Artes II
Avenida Instituto Obrero de Valencia 26, 46013 Valencia, Spain, Valencia
NH Belagua (3 star)
Via Augusta, 89-91, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.