|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hill View Cottage
Kadambavanam is an ethnic and rustic styled 3 star categorized resort located in the country side of Madurai. Surrounded by 360 degrees of a sea of greenery it is just thirty five minutes away from the Great Temple of Goddess Meenakshi and fifty minutes away from the airport. The pictures say a thousand words. The USP of Kadambavanam is that it offers cultural, spiritual and traditional content to visitors wishing to understand Tamilnadu and Tamil living. Yoga and meditation ,village walks ,hill trekking, nature walks and bicycle trips are added attractions. The resort takes on the mantle of a tour guide and encourages guests to explore several lesser known tourist places which are easier accessed from this location. The climate is often much cooler than Madurai city, with temperatures going down to 14 degrees Celsius during the daytime in winter season. The resort is also ideal for corporate events, family get togethers and reunions with its add on facilities of banquet halls, party lawns and activity areas. ‘Adisil’ ,the multi speciality restaurant is situated atop a hill with a sweeping view. The cuisine is a big hit, with the highlight being Tamil ethnic delicacies. A sprawling swimming pool adds charm to the romantic setting . The cottages are laid out in a village cluster nature. Rustic air conditioned cottages with open to sky rain showers are a big deviation from other hotels and have won great acclaim. A naturopathy boutique health spa and club will be ready by August, 2013. The resort truly follows green principles and promotes endogenous tourism. The cultural centre is a twin campus with a picturesque 500 seater auditorium, an elaborate temple complex, games pavilion, crafts bazaar , puppetry theatre and an ethnic Tamil kitchen. Regular cultural shows of classical and folk arts of Tamilnadu are held in the evenings followed by a sumptuous Tamil ethnic dinner. Experience Madurai from a different perspective at Kadambavanam.
Facilities at hotel
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.