If you want to see nature's real beauty then a visit to North East India is a must. Consisting of 7 states also called 'Seven Sisters' North East India has some real surprises for the travelers coming here. Not so much established on the travelers map, yet the North Eastern India, has its own charm that will sweep you off your feet. Come here for once and loose yourself in its charismatic magic.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Seventeen
- All Taxes included
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling To Gangtok
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Mt. Kanchendzonga is the third highest mountain in the world. It rises with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft) in a section of the Himalayas called Kangchenjunga Himal that ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
The HMI is one of the oldest mountaineering institutes of the country and has played a pivotal role in training mountaineers across the country. The institute is situated on ...
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 3: Excursion Trip To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 4: Departure To Gangtok
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Ricasa Hotel (3 star)
Bojoghar, 3rd mile, Near Tashi View Point, Gangtok, Sikkim 737103, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.