Weather, as anywhere else in the world is unpredictable in Bhutan. Bhutan has the same latitude as Miami & Egypt. During the summer the weather is quite warm and pleasant with occasional rain fall. In general, the higher the altitude, the cooler the weather, and with a cool breeze blowing down off the mountains, even a low-lying valley can become quite chilly. Monsoon seasons are rainy. Winter season is incredibly beautiful with occasional snow.
Magical Bhutan2N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu , 2N Punakha and 2N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Bhutan Residence (3 star)
Norgay lam - 21101, Phuntsholing
MKTS Building, Clock Tower Square, Norzin Lam, Thimphu, Bhutan, Thimphu
Dragons Nest (3 star)
Wangdue Phodrang, Bhutan, Punakha
Hotel Galingkha (3 star)
Norzin Lam, Post Box: 368 Thimphu, Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.