Jammu and Kashmir is the northernmost state in India. In the seventeenth century the Mughal emperor Jahangir set his eyes on the valley of Kashmir. He said that if paradise is anywhere on the earth, it is here, while living in a houseboat on Dal Lake.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
Houseboat New Golden Flower
|Breakfast and Dinner|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All applicable taxes
- Return Airport Transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive – Srinagar
- In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for Srinagar. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel.
- Later, visit Mughal Garden "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake
- side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls,
- jewellery ornaments. After lunch, in second half day Visit Shankaracharya Temple. Evening, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride
- on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the
- aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the
- Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from
- Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat
Day 02 : Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
- After breakfast, leave for full day excursion trip to Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms
- is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River
- that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas
- glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay Hotel/HB.
Travel from Srinagar Houseboat to Srinagar
Day 03 : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
- Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an
- altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole
- Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride
- – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
Day 04 : Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
- After breakfast, proceed for day trip to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature &
- walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for
- Amarnath Pilgrimage. Return back to Srinagar for overnight stay at Hotel
Things to see and do
The Lidder Valley is a fisherman's dream: pure mountain air, peaceful surroundings and bountifully populated waters. The Lidder River feeds the entire region of lush meadows ...
Day 05 : Departure
Houseboat New Golden Flower (3 star)
Nigeen lake, Near Shikara Ghat No 2 , Srinagar , Kashmir,190006, Srinagar Houseboat
Rajbagh Extension, Near Masjid Musaib, Dal Lake, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.