Jammu and Kashmir is the northernmost state in India. In the seventeenth century the Mughal emperor Jahangir set his eyes on the valley of Kashmir. He said that if paradise is anywhere on the earth, it is here, while living in a houseboat on Dal Lake.
Magical Kashmir Tour Package1N Srinagar Houseboat and 3N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
Houseboat New Golden Flower
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All applicable taxes
- Return Airport Transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Houseboat New Golden Flower (3 star)
Nigeen lake, Near Shikara Ghat No 2 , Srinagar , Kashmir,190006, Srinagar Houseboat
Rajbagh Extension, Near Masjid Musaib, Dal Lake, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.