Kerala is a southern state of India. Kerala is the most visiting tourism destination in south India. It is known also as God's Own Country due to the natural beauty of Kerala. Kerala is popular for beaches, hill stations, clear backwaters, enthralling wildlife, houseboats, Ayurveda, Spa and resorts. Kerala tour packages are the best way to explore these tourist attractions. There are numerous types of tour packages that are prepared for each category of tourists like Kerala beach holidays tour,
Magical Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 2N Kovalam
Last Booked 23 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Variant House Boats
- All local sightseeing in the same vehicle, every day after breakfast till sunset
- Driver Bata and Fuel Cost
- Drop to Cochin Airport/ Railway station
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Bellmount Resorts (3 star)
N H Road, Central, NH 49 - 685612, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Variant House Boats
Kavanattinkara, North Kumarakom, Kumarakom, India, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.