There are several reasons why Ladakh has gained so much popularity among travelers over the past few years. There are some stunning sights to see, incredible adventures to indulge in, local flavors to savour and wonderful memories to take back home. If there is hiking and river rafting opportunities, then there are also some old monasteries to visit. From the stunning Pangong Lake to the rugged hills of Kargil, there is something that excites every traveler.
Magical Ladakh 6 Nights/7 Days6N Leh
Last Booked 22 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - Non AC vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers by non AC vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the Itineray
- Protected area permit and wild life fees to visit restricted areas in Ladakh
- If Ladakh Greens is not available we will provide any of these similar hotels:Two Star / Asia Hotel / Snow Lion Hotel / Kidar Hotel / Jorchung Hotel / Hotel Ladakh Green
- If Heritage Guest House is not available we will provide any of these hotels - Heritage Guest House / Photala Hotel / Hotel Niranjana Lamayuru
Hotel Ladakh Greens (3 star)
Lower Tukcha - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.