These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal.The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere.This addition of strangeness to beauty which is responsible for creating the infinite romantic impact may be described in the following famous lines of Keats
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||4 night(s)||
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive A Vehicle in Port Blair & Non Ac Vehicle in Havelock.
- Entry Fees & Ferry tickets.
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Portblair Airport To Hotel To Sightseeing
- Meet and Greet on arrival at Port Blair Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Afternoon visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach which
- is 9 kms from Port Blair – It’s a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking and bathing. In the evening witness
- the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
- Overnight stay at Portblair.
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 02 : North Bay (coral Island) And Ross Island Sightseeing
- After breakfast, full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other
- marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle.
- Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water and changing dress. After Coral Island visit to transfer Ross Island, the former
- residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This
- island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. This island was
- completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. After lunch, visit Chidiya Tapu - about 31 kms from Portblair - generally
- known as the "Bird Island" covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which
- creates a mesmerizing environment. Evening is free for your leisure. Overnight stay at Portblair.
Things to see and do
The only way to explore the island is by foot. Ross & Smith Islands is pretty small and there is no local transport to take tourists around the island. It takes just a couple...
Chidia tapu is 30 KM from main city; this place is famous for sunset view and for bird watching. Varieties of birds visit this place. The road passes through forest and small ...
Day 03 : Portblair To Havelock Island To Portblair
- This morning transfer to the Portblair Jetty to take a ferry to Havelock Island. Enjoy the World Famous and Asia’s best beach
- “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7). Afternoon transfer to the Havelock Jetty to take a ferry to Portblair. Evening is free for
- leisure. Overnight stay at Portblair
Day 04 : Excursion To Baratang Island
- Early morning at 5:00 am departure to Baratang holds the natures best treasures gifted to the Islands. Limestone caves, Active
- Mud Volcano, are just a few of them. The Road journey from Port Blair to Baratang is through a dense jungle. Evening is free for
- leisure. Overnight stay at Portblair.
Day 05 : Departure From Portblair
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.