Cherrapunji in Meghalaya has several reasons to claim. It is the second wettest place on the planet and the only place in India to receive rain throughout the year. The town of Cherrapunji is nestled in the East Khasi Hills about 50 km southwest of state capital Shillong. The town is also known as Sohra and Churra.
Magical Shillong And Cherrapunjee With Breakfast And Di...1N Shillong , 1N Chirapunji and 1N Shillong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary
Hotel Barbareek Inn
Mawlonghat, Opp. Anjalee Cinema - 793001, Shillong
Saimika Park and Resort
Khliehshnong Cherrapunjee (Sohra) – 793108 Meghalaya, Chirapunji
Land Mark Hills
Landmark Victoria, Nongrim Hills, Laitumkhrah - 793003, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.