Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and also its second largest city, is a fascinating blend of East and West, combining traditional Sino-Vietnamese motifs with French flair. It is largely unscathed from the decades of war, and is now going through a building boom, making it a rapidly developing city in Southeast Asia. Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars.
Magnificent Hanoi Package2N Hanoi and 1N Halong bay
Car DetailsRoad transport from Hanoi - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Halong bay||1 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Mineral water for daily serving
- Transfers by private air conditioned vehicle as per program
- English speaking guide for each area except during time at leisure
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
Hanoi Delight Hotel (3 star)
93 Doi Can, Ba Dinh - 10000, Hanoi
Starcity Halong Bay Hotel (4 star)
Ha Long Road, Bai Chay Ward, Halong bay
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.