Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and also its second largest city, is a fascinating blend of East and West, combining traditional Sino-Vietnamese motifs with French flair. It is largely unscathed from the decades of war, and is now going through a building boom, making it a rapidly developing city in Southeast Asia. Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hanoi Delight Hotel
|Halong bay||1 night(s)||
Starcity Halong Bay Hotel
- Mineral water for daily serving
- Transfers by private air conditioned vehicle as per program
- English speaking guide for each area except during time at leisure
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
- A city tour of Hanoi starts with a visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (from outside), His House on-stilts, One-Pillar Pagoda and the Temple of Literature - built in October 1073 to worship Confucius and considered to be the first university in Vietnam.
- After lunch time, we will then drive to Hoan Kiem Lake where you will see Ngoc Son Temple which worships Van Xuong saint and Tran Hung Dao, a former general commander. Later in the afternoon, you will get a chance to enjoy a 1-hour cyclo ride around the 36 streets in the Old Quarter of Hanoi followed by the dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Things to see and do
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is a large memorial in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is located in the centre of Ba Dinh Square, which is the place where Vietminh leader Ho Chi Minh, Chairman ...
The One Pillar Pagoda is a historic Buddhist temple in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. It is regarded alongside the Perfume Temple, as one of Vietnam's two most iconic temples...
Day 3: Hanoi To Halong - Night At Hotel
- We leave Hanoi in morning and travel to the astonishing and mystical Ha Long Bay which is described by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site and is one of the most beautiful places in the region. Located in the Gulf of Tonkin, it is an spectacular collection of 2,000 islands covering an area in excess of 1,500km. This forms a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars and cliff faces.
- On arrival at noon time, we embark on the junk and take the 4-hour cruise on the Bay. Lunch is served on the junk. The cruise take us to visit the Dau Do Cave (grotto of the wooden stakes) and then the stunning Thien Cung cave (Heavenly Palace Cave). Return to the wharf and take a short drive back to hotel in Halong City for check-in. Dinner is served at local restaurant. Spend the night at hotel in Halong City.
Things to see and do
Travel from Hanoi to Halong bay
Day 4: Departure From Halong Bay To Hanoi
Hanoi Delight Hotel (3 star)
93 Doi Can, Ba Dinh - 10000, Hanoi
Starcity Halong Bay Hotel (4 star)
Ha Long Road, Bai Chay Ward, Halong bay
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.