Manipur, a little Shangarila located in North-East India, is a Jewel of India. This little corner is a paradise on Earth where Mother Nature has been extra generous in her bounty. Least touched and least discovered Manipur promises to be the great tourist discovery of the 21st century.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Classic Hotel
- All transfers by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Imphal
Day 2: Imphal To Loktak And Back To Imphal
Day 3: Imphal To Moreh And Back To Imphal
Day 4: In Imphal
Day 5: Imphal To Ukhrul And Back Imphal
Day 6: Imphal Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The centre of Manipur's power till 1891, the historical embodiment of Manipur Rulers and the people of Manipur, Kangla have a significant place in the heart and mind of the ...
A historic Vaishnavite centre, adjoining Manipur's former Maharajas Royal Palace, the Govindajee temple is one of the most attractive sights for the tourists. Twin domes, a ...
The temple is situated in Imphal on the bank of the Imphal river amongst the groves, Mahabali forest. It was built by king Garib Niwaj in the year of 1725 AD. The temple was ...
The ISKCON Imphal Sri Sri Radha Krishna Chandra Temple, situated close to the banks of the Imphal River, is dedicated to the Hindu Lord Krishna. Featuring a unique ...
Day 7: Departure
The Classic Hotel (3 star)
North AOC Petrol Pump, National Highway 150, Imphal, Manipur 795001, Imphal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.