Mamallapuram was the major seaport of the ancient Pallava kingdom based at Kanchipuram, and a wander round the town’s great, World Heritage listed temples and carvings inflames the imagination, especially at sunset.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by Ac Indica
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll and Parking charges
- Sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mahabalipuram
Things to see and do
Chennai International Airport formerly, Madras Airport is the primary airport serving the southern Indian metropolis of Chennai. It is the third busiest airport in India in ...
The Kamakshi Amman temple at Kanchipuram is an ancient one and is associated with Aadi Sankaracharya of the 1st millennium CE. The Tamil saying Kanchi Kamakshi, Madurai ...
Day 2: Mahabalipuram Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Shore Temple. The oldest structure in the area, build c. 700 AD, this temple has been here for more than 1400 years. However, unlike Mamallapuram's other monuments, the Shore ...
Varaha Cave Temple is a rock-cut cave temple located at Mamallapuram, on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal in Kancheepuram District in Tamil Nadu, India. It is part of...
Day 3: Departure
Indeco Mahabalipuram (3 star)
Shore Temple Road, Mahabalipuram 603 104, Mahabalipuram
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.