Teeming with history, marvelous architecture and awash in natural beauty, Cambodia is fast becoming a must see destination in South East Asia . The largest religious monument ever built, Angkor Wat ranks at the top of globetrotting VIP - must see list of wonders in the word.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Siem Reap||3 night(s)||
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive In Seam Reap (d)
Warmest welcome upon arrival at Siem Reap airport. Transfers to hotel. At leisure. Welcome dinner and enjoy Khmer Traditional Dance Show at local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Angkor Tour (b/l)
- Today you visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple , unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch at local restaurant
- In the afternoon visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing . Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Angkor Tour (b/l)
- Following breakfast at hotel, you visit the Ta Prohm, one of the area's most beautiful temples. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Neak Pean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool (representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain-lake), Ta Som, built in late 12th century C.E. the most distant temple on the grand circuit, small but classic. Preah Khan temple , Built by the King Jayavarman VII. Preah Khan is, like Ta Prohm, a place of towered enclosures and shoulder hugging corridors. Unlike Ta Prohm, however, the temple of Preah Khan is in a reasonable state of preservation and ongoing restoration efforts should maintain and even improve this situation.
- In the afternoon continue to visit the unique interior brick sculptures of Prasat Kravan, Srah Srang ("The Royal Baths" was once used for ritual bathing), Banteay Kdei (surrounded by 4 concentric walls), Ta Keo, constructed in late 10th early 11th century C.E, the first temple to be constructed wholly of sandstone. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Rolous Group – Kampong Phluk - Departure (b/l)
- After breakfast – We drive out of town to visit the oldest Khmer monuments, Rolous group and Kampong Phluk , located about 22km out of town. It is also one of natural tourisms and a mangroves for hundreds species of fresh water fishes and birds and decorated with ethnic stilted houses line over the water surface up to the air. The villages are primarily Khmer and have about 3000 inhabitants between them, most of who live in stilted houses. The people depend largely on fishing and tourism for their incomes.
- We journey goes through beautiful countryside rice field and grabs a sightseeing of best scenery, and has some stops for interesting village activities, see cattle & the morning market in Roluos with indigenously grown vegetables and many fish species. We visited temples before embark on the traditional wooden boat through the flooded forests of the Great Tonle Sap Lake, habitat of many bird species it will bring you to Kampong Phluk. This amazing floating village is built on 8 to 10 m high stilts. We visit an island pagoda, a school and traditional stilt houses to interact with the local families . Return to Siem Reap for relax and this afternoon, you will explore Artisan D' Angkor, home of handicraft center and the place where you will find lots of souvenir gifts. This later evening transfer to airport for departure to next destination. Tour ends!
AMANSARA (5 star)
Road to Angkor, Siem Reap Kingdom of Cambodia, Siem Reap
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.