With the Arabian Sea in the west, Western Ghats towering 500-2700 meters in the east and a network of 44 rivers cutting across the state, it is Kerala’s unique geographical features that make it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Kerala is, beyond the power of words to say it, a lovely destination, or to be more precise, the loveliest of all destinations in India.
Majestic Kerala - Premium1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfer
Crowne Plaza Kochi (5 star)
XI/641A, Kundanoor Junction, NH 47 Bypass, Maradu, Ernakulam - 682304, Kochi
Mountain Club (4 star)
Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal Suryanelli Road - 685618, Munnar
The Elephant Court (5 star)
Amalambika Road, Thekkady P. O., Idukki District, Periyar - 685536, Thekkady
Kumarakom Lake Resort (5 star)
Kumarakom North Post - Kottayam - 686563, Kumarakom
The Leela (5 star)
The Leela Kovalam Trivandrum 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.