Kerala is one of the most popular states in South India and was founded by merging the numerous Malayam speaking regions in south India on 1st November 1956. Spreading across an area of 38,863 km sq, Kerala shares its borders with Karnataka in the north, Tamil Nadu in the south and has the Lakshadweep islands to its west. Thiruvananthapuram serves as the capital of the state.
Majestic Kerala1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport or railway station transfers
- All applicable taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
Holiday Inn Cochin (5 star)
33/1739 A, Chakkaraparambu Junction, National Highway Bypass, Vennala - 682028, Kochi
Mountain Club (4 star)
Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal Suryanelli Road - 685618, Munnar
The Elephant Court (5 star)
Amalambika Road, Thekkady P. O., Idukki District, Periyar - 685536, Thekkady
Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel (5 star)
GV Raja Road, Samudra Beach, Kovalam Thiruvananthapuram - 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.