Malaysia has a multitude of interesting places to visit. From heritage buildings providing multi-cultural experiences of a bygone era, bustling modern buildings projecting an unbounded spirit of progress to mystical sites shrouded in mystery, Malaysia is a blend of old world charms and a world of contemporary marvel. The fun is endless with multi-wonders of nature, island paradises, primeval rainforests and caves to explore. See it, feel it and experience it.
Malaysia All Asia4N Langkawi , 2N Kuala Lumpur and 1N Genting Highlands
Last Booked 9 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Langkawi Seaview Hotel
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
|Genting Highlands||1 night(s)||
First World Hotel
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes on Malindo Airlines Ex-Delhi
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes from Kuala Lumpur – Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia Visa Fees
- Langkawi half day island tour
- Batu caves tour en route to Genting highland
- One way cable car ride
- Genting Snow World Park
- Kuala Lumpur half day sightseeing tour
- Transfers from Langkawi International airport to hotel & back to airport
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur Internatioal Airport to Genting Highland
- Transfers from Genting Highland to Kuala lumpur Hotel
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur hotel to airport transfers.
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis.
Langkawi Seaview Hotel (3 star)
Lot40 Jalan Penarak, Kuah, 07000, Langkawi
Citrus Hotel (4 star)
51 Jalan Tiong Nam, 50350 Off Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur
First World Hotel (3 star)
Genting Highlands Resort, 69000 Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia, Genting Highlands
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.