Malaysia has a multitude of interesting places to visit. From heritage buildings providing multi-cultural experiences of a bygone era, bustling modern buildings projecting an unbounded spirit of progress to mystical sites shrouded in mystery, Malaysia is a blend of old world charms and a world of contemporary marvel. The fun is endless with multi-wonders of nature, island paradises, primeval rainforests and caves to explore. See it, feel it and experience it.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Langkawi Seaview Hotel
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
|Genting Highlands||1 night(s)||
First World Hotel
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes on Malindo Airlines Ex-Delhi
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes from Kuala Lumpur – Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia Visa Fees
- Langkawi half day island tour
- Batu caves tour en route to Genting highland
- One way cable car ride
- Genting Snow World Park
- Kuala Lumpur half day sightseeing tour
- Transfers from Langkawi International airport to hotel & back to airport
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur Internatioal Airport to Genting Highland
- Transfers from Genting Highland to Kuala lumpur Hotel
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur hotel to airport transfers.
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur Airport To Langkawi
Day 2: Langkawi Island Tour
- Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, on today's Island hopping experience you will embark on a boat trip to the various outlying islands off Langkawi island and discover some amazing lock formations as you sail along the coastline. Enjoy a brief stop at Pulaua Singa Besar wildlife sanctuary before heading towards the Island of Pulau Beras Basah, enjoy a swim in this lake which is blessed with crystal clea water and a pure white sandy beach. Later this afternoon proceed for a fascinating tour that will take you through the urban and rural areas of Langkawi. Visit the Atma Alam Handicraft Centre and onto the legendary Mahsuri Tomb. Legend has it that Mahsuri,Â an island beauty, was wrongly accused of adultery and subsequently she cursed the island for generations. Later visit the Eagle Square and end the tour at the duty-free Kuah Town. Perfume stores, cigar shops, confectioner
- outlets, wine boutiques and other retail venues are abundant in this quarter of Langkawi Island. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
An island hopping tour allows you to see this unspoilt tropical island paradise and takes you to some of the best beaches and swimming spots.
L Located at the south-western tip of Langkawi, Big Lion Island is accessible via a long wooden bridge. The steep, hilly land is mostly covered with lush tropical rainforest. ...
During the time of the powerful Sultanates of the Malay archipelago there lived a young woman named Mahsuri. She was the most beautiful woman in all of Langkawii, and the ...
Eagle Square, . The square, featuring a giant eagle statue, is beautifully landscaped with scenic ponds, bridges and coverd terraces, and is especially beautiful when ...
Day 3: Langkawi At Leisure
Day 4: Langkawi At Leisure
Day 5: Langkawi To Kuala Lumpur
Travel from Langkawi to Kuala Lumpur
Fly to Kuala Lumpur Subang
Fly to Kuala Lumpur, train
Ferry, bus KKKL Express
Day 6: Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Things to see and do
Istana Negara (National Palace), Jalan Istana, The Istana Negara is the official residence of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the constitutional monarch and paramount ruler of ...
The National Monument is a sculpture that commemorates those who died in Malaysia's struggle for freedom, principally against the Japanese occupation during World War II and ...
Masjid Negara (National Mosque), Jalan Perdana - The Masjid Negara is unique in that it incorporates Malay-Islamic rather than the usual Arabic-Islamic architecture. It is ...
Built in 1909, Jamek Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia .  It is located at the confluence of the Klang and Gombak River and was ...
Day 7: Kuala Lumpur To Genting
Things to see and do
The Genting Sky way is one of the most famous tourist attractions of the hill resort. It is said to be the longest cable car of Southeast Asia. The Genting Sky way covers a ...
Travel from Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highlands
Day 8: Departure
Langkawi Seaview Hotel (3 star)
Lot40 Jalan Penarak, Kuah, 07000, Langkawi
Citrus Hotel (4 star)
51 Jalan Tiong Nam, 50350 Off Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur
First World Hotel (3 star)
Genting Highlands Resort, 69000 Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia, Genting Highlands
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.