Malaysia has a multitude of interesting places to visit. From heritage buildings providing multi-cultural experiences of a bygone era, bustling modern buildings projecting an unbounded spirit of progress to mystical sites shrouded in mystery, Malaysia is a blend of old world charms and a world of contemporary marvel. The fun is endless with multi-wonders of nature, island paradises, primeval rainforests and caves to explore.
Malaysia with Bali – 7 nights Package3N Bali , 2N Kuala Lumpur and 2N Genting Highlands
Return flights from Delhi to Bangkok
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
|Genting Highlands||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Return airport transfers in Bali.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes on Malindo Airlines Ex-Delhi.
- Malaysia Visa Fees
- Bali half day city tour
- Enroute batu caves
- One way Cable car ride
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua (5 star)
Kawasan Pariwisata Lot SW1, Bali
Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel (5 star)
Jalan Sultan Ismail - 50250, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Awana Genting Highlands Golf & Country Resort (4 star)
KM13 - 69000, Genting Highlands
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.