Visit Singapore and Malaysia for an unforgettable holiday experience. Both the cities has such a diverse culture and so much history that are combined with the modern day architect. On this tour explore Singapore by visiting the famous Sentosa Island, Universal Studio and historical sites. In Malaysia take on a city tour of Kuala Lumpur and head on to Genting for exploration and a day at the theme park. All in all this tour will definitely be a one to be remembered for along time.
Malaysia with Singapore2N Genting Highlands , 2N Kuala Lumpur and 3N Singapore
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Genting Highlands||2 night(s)||
First World Hotel
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
Flamingo Hotel by The Lake
Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park
First World Hotel (3 star)
Genting Highlands Resort, 69000 Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia, Genting Highlands
Flamingo Hotel by The Lake (4 star)
5, Tasik Ampang, Jalan Hulu Kelang, 68000 Ampang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia., Ampang
Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park (4 star)
16 Ah Hood Road - 329982, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.