Manali is a picturesque hill station located at an altitude of 6260 feet above the sea level in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is known for lush green forests and splendorous views of the Himalayan peaks that its offers to the gazers. Shimla is a lovely hill station with its Victorian structures, ancient temples, stone churches and the ever so busy Mall Road. All of this, surrounded by the snow peaked Himalayas.
Manali And Shimla AC Volvo Package3N Manali and 2N Shimla
Last Booked 5 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency
- All transfers by Non AC Alto or Innova or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Delhi to Manali and Shimla to Delhi by AC Volvo bus ticket
- All Applicable taxes,Car parking, fuel charges and driver allowance
Sarthak Resorts (3 star)
VPO Khakhnal, Left Bank, Naggar Road, Teshil Manali, District Kullu, Manali
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency (3 star)
Near Goel Motors Taradevi - 171010, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.