|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Cookies in the room on arrival
- American/Indian breakfast and Dinner
- Morning Tea and Evening Tea
- Accommodation for a couple in respective rooms
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 15% Discount on additional food and laundry. One time Complimentary use of Sauna and Steam. Unlimited use of gym and indoor games. Souvenir gift at departure. Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Manali Heights features a restaurant, meeting space, banquet hall and coffee lounge. A 3 star accommodation, Manali Heights is a resort located at an altitude of 6,930 feet close to Dhungri Forest. It maintains 42 well-equipped rooms categorised as Deluxe Room, Studio Room, Luxury Room, Garden View Room, Superior Luxury and Regal Family Suite with en suite bathrooms. Some of the tourist attractions in proximity to this property are Hadimba Temple, Gayatri Temple, Solang Valley and Beas River. Ideal for leisure travellers, this resort provides other facilities, including 24-hour room service, parking, doctor-on-call, travel assistance, dry cleaning/laundry, centralised heating during winters, playground and indoor games. There is a meeting space within the premises that has a capacity of 110 persons, as well as, a banquet hall- The Senate. Fitness enthusiasts can workout in the resort's well-equipped gym. The multi-cuisine restaurant- Whistling Pines serves mouth-watering Himachali, Indian, Oriental and European dishes. The coffee lounge- Apple Blossoms, and garden buffet and bonfire- In-Orchard are ideal options for guests to relax and enjoy coffee and other delicacies. Enjoy a trekking tour in the Solang Valley, one of the most picturesque valleys in India.
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.